Dupe wont enter rocket and ignores tasks

Buzzkiller
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed

Started when a telescope was built on Growani and Frankie would have research telescope as first task. He would just climb to the rocket module and stand there all day.  He has a path to the telescope and when I moved him there manually he would do research.  When research was complete he would bathroom cycle and then go back to standing on the rocket.  I went to send him home and he will not enter the rocket and just stand there on the entry way. 

image.thumb.png.c88bd9f42fbe7228e168cd8b52644af4.png

Steps to Reproduce

Not sure how to reproduce this error, but, I would guess the following. 

Load dupe into rocket and send to a planet without teleport stations.  Make suit station and telescope on the planet and assign dupe to work the telescope. See if the dupe stands on the rocket instead of working the telescope.  May take several cycles. 

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Save. Quit to Desktop. Load.

It will unstuck them... for a while. If it doesn't, repeat 2-3 times, it will.

Extremely annoying, especially if you manage rockets on several planets it is constant reload (up to 7 times per cycle), so be prepared.

Share this comment

if you have them move away or put capsule as crew only and remove all crew before saving and reloading it seems to work on the first reload

Share this comment

tried to add these bugs via bug tracked but kept saying i needed to upload files...so gave up, here is what i have found too
- When you delete a module from the rocket, dupes cannot enter again need to save and quit to main menu then load game and works fine.
- Fuel always goes to 0 when a rocket reaches its destination.
- spacefarer module drops 3000 steel when destroyed but only costs 400 metal ore to make

Share this comment