Cannot build Heavi-Watt Conductive Wire in solar panel tiles

Dupe_Noir
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

As mentioned in title Heavi-Watt Conductive Wire can no longer be constructed inside solar panel tiles. I know this was possible before as I have been using it during my earlier plays and in screenshot I posted Heavi-Watt Conductive Wire can be seen built inside solar panel tiles to the left. I have built this sonar panel tiles some time before latest patch and then it was working without issue.20210422152808_1.thumb.jpg.d0b809c08be11e62f16ad34892ba4e39.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

Try to build Heavi-Watt Conductive Wire inside solar panel tiles in latest patch on testing branch.

The Unstoppable Sewer Cycle 324.sav

Player.log

• Like 3

User Feedback

I'm experiencing this as well.  It's worth noting that you can build the wires first and then the solar panel on top without issue

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

I noticed analogous not-consistent behavior at the Fish Feeder, Fish Release, Gantry and Rocket Platform, also at my new mod.

And yes, they all use the MakebaseSolid.Def component.

Share this comment

I'm experiencing this issue as well. Also, building the Heavi-watt Conductive Wire now requires the electrical engineering skill. I don't recall that being a requirement. It's not in the tips for skills or in the Information section for the wire.

• Like 1

Share this comment