water out of nothing

w0lfshad3
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Steam Pending

My dupes got stuck in an area of the base extracting water out of polluted water ad infinitum. They keep doing that for minutes until I remake the path to the base I suppose. I've checked and there's no water near nor any water is going down around

water out of nothing.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
My dupes got stuck in an area of the base extracting water out of polluted water ad infinitum. They keep doing that for minutes until I remake the path to the base I suppose

User Feedback

This happens when there is small amounts of water usually from a spillage etc, chances are the water and polluted water have mixed and they are sucking up the small amounts. it happens a lot and mopping usually fixes it....

The good news is in the update to come this no longer exists!! Hazzah!!!!

Share this comment

I checked thoroughly, no water appeared for my cursor at least, and they kept that up until I let them out, meaning if there was even invisible water anywhere (in small amounts), it would've been gone. They were picking like 4000 g/s and it wasn't dissapearing from anywhere, but in the muck factory it was adding up. The polluted water itself was 5K / square at most there. The blockage to the main base is seen upper right

Edited by w0lfshad3

Share this comment

Well there is no use crying over spilt tears... but yeah this doesnt exist in the next patch as dupes only collect water from fixed points.

Share this comment