Water is flowing in the wrong direction

asdf11784
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

I'm not entirely sure what's causing this, but for some reason water is flowing from the pump in the opposite direction of one of my bridges (water is flowing from the pump to the left when there is no input in that direction which is blocking up the system). On a probably unrelated note the polluted water is also only going to one of my sieves even though I have 2 of them (the polluted water stops as soon as it reaches the first sieve even though there's another one along the pipeline)

pipingbug.png

pipingbugfull.png

Steps to Reproduce
Not really sure - I loaded one of my saved games from before the latest patch and the piping is behaving erratically.

User Feedback

This might be related: in this screenshot showing my Polluted Water piping, the Lavatory is outputting Polluted Water in both left and right directions. The result is that the Sink output pipe is blocked and registers "output pipe full". If you run the attached save file, you'll see Marie use the Lavatory and the Polluted Water output in both directions, left and right. My assumption is that the Lavatory should only output to the right, i.e. towards the Liquid Reservoir. Reloading doesn't help. My game build is LU-348533 but, like the OP, I started this save on an earlier patch (and didn't experience this problem).

20190704230146_1.thumb.jpg.8352344d14827dad5ee5a60454fe504a.jpg

Pit_t2 Cycle 44.sav

Edited by Theoretician

Share this comment

Looks like the pipes no longer allow for water or air to flow past an bridge output. Was playing this morning with the following setup working fine, now all of my piping systems stopped working.

Previously water could flow past the arrow in screenshot.

As an addendum, I know people said the output at fixed temperatures was not "realistic" but you all seriously will need to add heat management options to early game now, this hotfix only makes the game frustrating.

pipes.png

Edited by Teunon
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

Still broken in  348980 build.

Though its been confirmed as known issue. in that thread.
As well as thread I replied to here.

Share this comment