wash basin arrows incorrect?

thewreckedangle
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Steam Pending

not sure which thing is telling the truth. while the basin is set to both directions, it actually shows just a right hand arrow, when set to left, it displays as both directions. see screenshots

20170824185926_1.thumb.jpg.3fd8a94f2afe1b6865713bfe3b73d66d.jpg20170824185937_1.thumb.jpg.e3c191340e22d8256d12e04d6f8d85ed.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
build a basin and set the direction

User Feedback

i see there is a thing above that says both, left, right, but it is worded rather confusingly and seems like the thing you have clicked should display. (like click to cycle) maybe i'm just dumb, but it took a moment to figure out what was actually going on

Share this comment

Notice how the buttons show the next state. The building isn't disabled on "Disable Building" after all.

• Like 1

Share this comment

I have the same issue. I've tried all options trying to set directions for my dupes. I've watched them washing their hands for a while and I still can't tell if the basin is going by the words or arrow icons...

Share this comment

The button at the bottom is telling you what state the basin will be after you click the button.  The arrow on the basin, and the status of it in the info tab is telling you what state it is currently in. Hence this is working as intended.

• Like 1

Share this comment