[TU] Hydrofan Cools Beyond Reason

CarlenWhite
  • Known Issue

uQBT5.png

uQBZZ.png

Occasionally, if lucky, it'll freeze the surrounding CO2.

Steps to Reproduce
Use hydrofan and watch the temperature to levels beyond reason. Occasionally it'll work as expect, sometimes not.

User Feedback

I watched a little more carefully and it is working correctly for the surrounding air but the machine's temperature will get insanely cold to the point the surrounding air begins to be affected.

• Like 1

Share this comment

I heard about this bug on Markipliers video, but I couldn't reproduce it myself.  I figured it was probably some variation of the CO2 bug where CO2 causes temperature changes to be several times more extreme than normal, but I couldn't get it to work.  Everywhere I tried, the temperature just changed by like a degree or two.  If it did work, I was going to use it to liquify all my CO2 and chlorine, but ....

If someone has some specific steps to use to reproduce this?

Share this comment

14 hours ago, DarkD said:

If it did work, I was going to use it to liquify all my CO2 and chlorine, but ....

The Dupe operating it would die of hypothermia.

Share this comment

If they fixed diseases so they actually do something.  But right now, I've explored every side to the very edge of the map without even putting clothing on them and I haven't lost a single dup.  The only time I even felt pressured was when I was digging into the lava zone at 1000 degrees celsius.  But I only had to use the rejeuvenator a bit for that.  

Share this comment