Stress won't go down!

DragoRage407
  • Pending

No matter how many paintings or watever I put up, my dupes stress just keeps rising! I have masage tables and everything but their stress is still 100%!!

Here's a screenshot of my base:

ONI_Stress3.png

And here's my two dupes stats:

StressBug.png

Both have Decor Expectation -25.

and both have their stress rising when the decor is over 45 and 55...

Pls fix this cause I'm going crazy here.

Steps to Reproduce
Play the game

User Feedback

Looking at the other issues the dupes are are going through. They look like they are up all night and hungry.

I get stuck in an endless loop in my current game if I am running low on oxygen and keep them up all night running around then they spend their whole day on the massage table. They get up every now and then to go break the community Algae destressor device. They just all love bashing on that thing. No sooner do i fix it then someone runs off the massage table and breaks it again.

See what you have to do is make like 20 algae things and let them go to town. That'll get stress down. :)

Share this comment

Early game before you have mesh tile, vomitters will make your life a living hell if you let them get stressed, and everyone will step into those contaminated water.

Also, when they sleep they breath out CO2 so better to put algae next to bed even if its ugly since interrupted sleep will take a day to go away currently. (or a reload)

Share this comment

Youre out of Algae and Carbon dioxide is rampant in your base(they cant breathe).

I see 2 Algae De-oxidizers (oxygen generators) and 12 algae terrariums all looking for algae. thats a LOT of terrariums...

Base is too big to maintain air pressure.

you have 2 servings of food left with no power and a TON of power hungry devices. (6 refrigerators?)

your dupes are holding their breath while sleeping so they wake up to breath elsewhere and thus have interrupted sleep.

You can put them on a table all day long, but till they can breathe, eat and walk on dry land (not contaminated water), stress will never go down.

what it boils down to is that you have done way too much expansion and building way too soon and have sucked up resources that should have lasted you through at least 50 cycles.

Its not just Oxygen thats important... its also concentration of Oxygen and air PRESSURE.

if you have low pressure, CO2 and other gasses get to move freely instead of separating as they should

Share this comment