Stress 150% from food quality bug

RonEmpire
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Known Issue

For some reason, the  Dupe I have has a +150% food quality stress gain.  Despite having the best food available, and going to consumable, I have deselected all the low level food quality and gave him the better foods-  his food quality in his stress table still hasn't change.

I look at his stats on daily net changes for stress,  and the food quality actually has decreased, but in the vitals screen it still shows him having 150% food quality has the major factor on his stress.

nothing seems to be lowering his stress, he's constantly sitting at a message table with 100% stress.    

I've disabled his jobs.   his food expectation is low.  "1".   I've given him food that are  "3+"   berry sludge, frostbuns, pepper frostbuns.
still no change.

Steps to Reproduce
not sure how to reproduce.

User Feedback

Okay-  So I saved the game, and reloaded the game,  and noticed the 150% bug went away.  And the stress level on my character immediately started to decrease from 100%.

Seems like the bug is some sort of memory leak or persistent stress that just won't disappear.  Until you save and reload.

Share this comment

Having the same thing. Ren's "Food Quality" stress debuf has risen from 75% to 103% and his stress went from 80% to 94% within a few moments since I noticed him  - at a rate of about 1% stress per second on 3x speed - and there's no stop to it even though I got him on the table and removed his job.

I'm attaching the save but after save/load his stress stopped rising even though he ended up running the hamster wheel, not using the table.

61AfJ3h.jpg

Galactic Timeline.sav

Share this comment