Steel disapeared

753658_1452794379
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Closed

Hi, I was playing today and I made some steel, but I noticed at some point at all the steel disapeared.

I tried to look if it wasnt me who made a wire with it or something like that but no, it just disapeared, it's not even on the usual storage chest

I didnt had a lot but it's really annoying cause the lime is rare

If someone can help me on this.... Thanks ^^

Ps : There's no output log in my files so I'm unable to put em here

The Diseased System.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Making steel and losing

User Feedback

From your description i assume it was used to build something. Steel can be used to build nearly everything. If you ran out of copper for example, you may have ordered your dupes to build that ugly air-pump somewhere out of steel.

Share this comment

No I verified, I didnt build anything (it's written in the post)

At day 124 I had the steel and at day 126 I didnt (And nothing was built during that time, no wire no nothing)

Share this comment

Okay, another thing you may check is:

Dupe ssometimes drop materials for various reasons. They like to do it when climbing ladders... 

Maybe a dupe took the steel, and let it fall somewhere where no one can access it anymore. Either because there is a whole with no ladder, or there is some sand above it, fallen down from digging above. Then the steel is still there, but your dupes cant get to it.

Share this comment

Okay.... Big mea culpa here, you were right on the first message, I absolutely didnt knew you could make airflow tile with steel, it was on the border of the map sorry ^^'

Thanks for the answer, yes the ladder thing happenned to me once or twice, but I haven't thought of it ^^

• Haha 1

Share this comment