Steam Generaor Acts like Gas Tile

BlueLance
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed

I have been testing out a build since Ranching MkII to make the steam generators viable, the good news is it works, but after the generator turns off the generator acts like mesh/gas permeable tiles and lets all gasses through it.

I have attached a picture of it happening. It only happens sometimes, and other time they act as they should. In the below picture only Co2 was on the other side, no Steam

20180610162436_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
Step 1, Build A generator Step 2, Amass any amount of steam below it per tile. Step 3, Introduce gas to the opposite side by any means. And suddenly steam will start filling the opposite side as well.
  • Like 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

If you're in debug mode and accidentally paint gas over solid tiles and buildings they become intangible allowing gas and liquids to pass through

Share this comment

The setup in the picture was without debug, I did debug in new generators in case it was them that were bugged but the same thing happened:(

Share this comment

Changed Status to Fixed

A soon to be released hotfix should address this issue. Thanks for the bug report!

Share this comment

@JLK Unfortunately it still does it, I have tried the most recent hotfix patch as Cheerio requested, I went back a few cycles and restarted the system and still the same issue.

Share this comment