Solid fuel thruster art without rocket present

ThirdEye
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

Some cycles ago I launched a steam rocket with solid fuel thruster into space. I just realized that the solid fuel thruster is still visible as if it has never launched, although it did and it just seems to be the artwork that's still visible.

Save file attached. It doesn't change after reloading the game.

SolidFuelThrusterBug.sav

bug.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
I don't actually know, since this didn't usually happen. But it's quite visible in the save game.
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Encountered this in my own save, attached. The art was not visible after launching the rocket either of two times so far, but is visible when I loaded the game up from scratch--save is while the rocket is away from the asteroid.

First Rocket Cycle 1464.sav5dd4708e7fbf4_FirstRocketCycle1464.thumb.png.2c1a48af713b7a42f357aedf264fbe25.png

Thumbnail appears to be correctly rendered, though.

Share this comment

Just wanted to add another save / there's more to the bug: Loaded up my save after today's release of the update, and got scared thinking my rockets were half-deconstructed. turns out that even more art is loaded for a in-flight rocket than just solid boosters. I'm seeing the solid booster and a cargo bay on my steam rocket, and my petrol rocket shows the first three sections of the rocket (petrol engine, solid O2, and liquid fuel tanks). 

Capture.thumb.PNG.ef5ba74a49b027afc2468eb99823899e.PNG

First Rocket Cycle 1612.sav

Share this comment