Solid filters get jammed after a few packages that pass the filter

blash365
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

I have set-up a conveyor filter row at the top part of the map. (see attached savegame)

For some reason the correctly-connected conveyor stops moving packages into the first filter after a few packages.

As you can see in the tooltip, the conveyor part is empty and stays empty.

BE40F8F9F38588F687D9112074EDB3DB15318962

31B4284A43EBD1994671A38CAE2F8707FEE6CD50

autostoreheat Cycle 1294.sav

Steps to Reproduce
not sure

User Feedback

after reloading the savegame, a diamond dropped from the position (not sure if it was the first element on the conveyor rail or the one moving into the empty spot. In any case, it shouldnt have dropped down.

Added another savegame.

buggedconveyor.sav

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

1. i dont think you´re stupid.

2. would you please double check, if there is really no connection between white input and orange filter output with a conveyor?

The display of conveyors is sometimes a bit shady. If there´s a connection, it could block the whole system, with just one item. And then the "it dropped a diamond" would make sense.

Share this comment

10 hours ago, SharraShimada said:

1. i dont think you´re stupid.

2. would you please double check, if there is really no connection between white input and orange filter output with a conveyor?

The display of conveyors is sometimes a bit shady. If there´s a connection, it could block the whole system, with just one item. And then the "it dropped a diamond" would make sense.

There are connections, because there was conveyor movement before, there was conveyor movement after rebuilding the "white" conveyor piece (only a few tiles, then it got stuck again) and there was conveyor movement after reload.

Also the diamonds were not filtered for, so they should have moved out of the green connector anyway.

Edited by blash365

Share this comment

On 2/24/2020 at 1:49 AM, blash365 said:

after reloading the savegame, a diamond dropped from the position (not sure if it was the first element on the conveyor rail or the one moving into the empty spot. In any case, it shouldnt have dropped down.

Added another savegame.

buggedconveyor.sav

i didn't see this and post another report

the problem is solid filter can't pass empty cargo.

457140_screenshots_20200223225638_1.jpg

Edited by MosTec
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment