Slimelung does not heal

Gurgel
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed

Bubbles got Slimelung about 3 cycles ago. Time to recovery is stuck at 7.7 cycles and does not change. Basic med-beds do nothing because Bubbles does not go to them, even when manually assigned (except at night). Doctor-stations do not work as I have no Balm Lilly this early. I cannot even confine her to a med-bay. This seems badly broken to me.

Ok, update: The Time to Recovery counter does decrease when Bubbles is sleeping in the med-bed, but not otherwise. How should people guess that? She finally seems to stay in that med-bed as well.

And update 2: Bubbles is again not staying in bed and no healing occures. 

d006.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Load attached save, see "Time to recovery" counter on Bubbles not change.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Slimelung isn't treated with medbeds anymore.  Unfortunately, I haven't learned what the new mechanism is yet.

Share this comment

3 hours ago, Zarquan said:

Slimelung isn't treated with medbeds anymore.  Unfortunately, I haven't learned what the new mechanism is yet.

It is as far as I can see, but it does not really work. We will see what the fix is.

44 minutes ago, Brook said:

Changed Status to Fixed

Thanks!

Edited by Gurgel

Share this comment