Save file cant load

svartsot4
  • Pending

Steps to Reproduce
Don't really know how it happend, maybe because closing the game without saving, alt+f4

User Feedback

Yup your save files are broken, all you can do now is find the latest one that works and resume from there. If everything won't load then you lost all data.

Share this comment

7 hours ago, AlexRou said:

Yup your save files are broken, all you can do now is find the latest one that works and resume from there. If everything won't load then you lost all data.

Is this a common thing to have happen? Out of six games i've played in Thermal update 4 have done this.

Share this comment

Just now, MrMuffinsMan said:

Is this a common thing to have happen? Out of six games i've played in Thermal update 4 have done this.

It depends on the player I guess, it happens to some people but not others. So if it's that common for you yeah better to not play for a while if you want to keep your save. Or try the main game and see if it's working there.

Share this comment

2 hours ago, Cheerio said:

Is it possible that your machine is running low on disk space?

My computer is a little outdated but i do not think it could be that. When i run ONI it runs decently. A little laggy at times but overall good. It may be though so i will check out my specs. Thanks for the recommendation.

Share this comment