Rooms Not Defining

postit2000.ttv
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed

Playing in the Rocketry Beta Branch and my washroom says that i need to "remove conflicting buildings" but there are no buildings that would prevent the room from being a washroom. No industrial machinery, outhouses, or wash basins (only plumbed toilets and sinks).

Tried placing insulated piping in my rec room to see if it counted as industrial machinery but it didn't.

No clue why the room isn't being counted as a washroom but i really need the +2 morale.

Since I don't know when the bug originated, I'm not attaching my log files because i have no idea which file i would need

Thank you

pipe overlay.png

room overlay.png

Steps to Reproduce
No clue how it happened, just recently noticed that my morale was lower than before

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

i have the same problem, but also great hall is not working, it just say mess hall, despite having all that is needed for a great hall.

Share this comment

2 hours ago, Brook said:

Changed Status to Fixed

Hopefully the fix is in the next hotfix and not the current (RU-283743) as the only room being recognised in my game is an enclosed space. I shall wait until the next hotfix before creating a new bug report.

Edit: After replacing a previously deconstructed tile (unday a door) all but the plumbed washrooms returned. 

The main reason for my reply is for a tip for postit2000.ttv. Only one sink/wash basin is required for it to be classed as either kind of wash room. This allows for more toilets, with the other sinks at the other side of the door. Hope this helps

20180829231614_1.jpg

Edited by Phoenix830

Share this comment

38 minutes ago, Phoenix830 said:

Hopefully the fix is in the next hotfix and not the current (RU-283743) as the only room being recognised in my game is an enclosed space. I shall wait until the next hotfix before creating a new bug report.

Yep, should be in the next hotfix.

• Thanks 2

Share this comment