Rooms issue

Ezzie
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed

I've noticed that with the rocketry preview, the room designations and the perks no longer work.  So with the image example, I have the great hall, it's in the rage for room size and has everything required for the perk, but all rooms are marked as miscellaneous.

image.thumb.png.6d4f74770986282b890f48868a48b141.png

It also says that there is a +0 for decor that used to give a bonus if you build with certain materials, but those perks with everything I've known to have a bonus, now read as zero.  The two issues have to be related because you can't get the great hall perk without decor and since decor is 0, you can't get the bonus.

image.png.8c761c40a40e4e8f289873fe0b6da832.png

I've also noticed that randomly, my dupes will start clapping and cheering, but they won't stop.  They will stand there, even when it's time to sleep, clapping and cheering...kinda creepy, lol.

Also, I don't think this is a bug, but a weird happening, but when my dupes came through the portal on cycle one, there were two pufflets flying around in my starter biome. I included a photo of the debug menu showing the entire map because I thought there was an opening, but there wasn't.

image.thumb.png.f878d7dae20b74a1b8853b48aba6a232.png

image.thumb.png.058b9518e931759686493cb0b827f6ca.png

Steps to Reproduce
Just putting together the great hall room.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

A dupe need to paint the Canvas for be considered a decor item. Do it and you will have a great hall. The barracks have more than 64 tiles.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.086dcdd0d8fcf6417b32a8357ea0d06f.png

Edited by neoazureus
Added a screenshot

Share this comment

15 hours ago, neoazureus said:

A dupe need to paint the Canvas for be considered a decor item. Do it and you will have a great hall. The barracks have more than 64 tiles.

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.086dcdd0d8fcf6417b32a8357ea0d06f.png

Yeah, they've painted them now in the game, but the small buff, like building certain things with certain materials are still showing that there's 0+ decor. I'm wondering if that is a change that is coming as part of the new update

Share this comment

1 hour ago, Ezzie said:

Yeah, they've painted them now in the game, but the small buff, like building certain things with certain materials are still showing that there's 0+ decor. I'm wondering if that is a change that is coming as part of the new update

I reported that before. Just search, is fixed in an upcoming patch

Share this comment