Rocketry trait in base game.

Tranoze
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

With the new update, even in base game, dupe can have rocketry trait, which cant be train or access or know how much of that point that dupe have in main game.
image.thumb.png.502e8456c4fb49016c4750f9d2d1556b.png
If you plan to have rocket piloting skill point to base game, please add it to dupe skill list.

image.png.e30aeef2514b645441348d5764c69fe2.png As you can see, piloting skill still dont appear in base game.

Steps to Reproduce

Accept dupe that have rocketry trait either in fresh world or printing pod.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.
40 minutes ago, EricKlei said:

Changed Status to Fixed

Does fixed mean rocketry trait removed or piloting skill got add to the game

Personally i love to have piloting skill add to the game to reduce rocket travel time. Right now, to travel to mid tier planet in base game (100000KM), it take 30 CYCLES, which convert to 5 hours in normal speed, 2.5 hours in 2x speed and 1.66 hours in 3x speed, in real life, that way too long for someone only play 1~2 hours per day like me.

Share this comment

1 hour ago, Tranoze said:

Personally i love to have piloting skill add to the game to reduce rocket travel time.

Fun fact: rocketry trait does not reduce rocket travel time (even if it says so) :rolleyes: 

Also it is still an "invisible" trait in DLC too (not listed anywhere other than while printing and priorities menu)

• Haha 1

Share this comment

3 minutes ago, sakura_sk said:

Fun fact: rocketry trait does not reduce rocket travel time (even if it says so) :rolleyes: 

Also it is still an "invisible" trait in DLC too (not listed anywhere other than while printing and priorities menu)

But final job + 10% piloting does reduce travel time by 10%. So i would love to see it add to the base game.
So i wonder where that fact come from.

Edited by Tranoze

Share this comment