Repeated game crashes

BenevolentSun
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Closed

So I received Spaced Out DLC few days ago from a friend, and since I didn't want to dump my present colony I disabled it. Everything was running smoothly until yesterday.

Today first I received couple of crashes on loading screen, but eventually game loaded. I decided to start a new game with DLC, and I cannot pass through the loading screen after scenario selection. The game is up to date, Steam is up to date, so far I restarted the game, restarted Steam, reinstalled the game, restarted the whole system, and the result is still the same. There is no error pop up whatsoever. Disabling DLC still allows me to load my previous saves.

Is anyone else having issues like me? How to solve this?

Steps to Reproduce

- run the game via desktop shortcut/Steam

- pass through DLC screen

- start new game on the main menu

- pick survival and classic mode

- select 1st asteroid (the easiest one)

- proceed

- loading screen after some time shows the info thart the colony is ready

- crash

User Feedback

Looking at your log file your system ran out of memory. It reports your system memory as 5.76 GB which is a but unusual since Dell Inspiron 15 7577 comes in 8GB and 16GB configurations. If this happens again you might want to investigate further.

• Thanks 2

Share this comment

can be that he use app like virtualbox , not sure why anyone even want todo that.

but if you have really that low memory in pc then im not even sure how you are able run this game smoothly

Edited by gabberworld

Share this comment