Renaming Rocket platform marks it 'disable'

Godron
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

When renaming a rocket platform it will be marked as if 'Disable building' was clicked. (rename does succeed though)

Steps to Reproduce

Rename rocket platform

• Like 1

User Feedback

Only happens if you press the "enter" key after renaming. In the mean time, you can rename it and just click somewhere else on screen and it won't disable the platform.

Share this comment

If you click "enter" while looking at the info window of any building, it disables the building. This probably shouldn't happen when you write/edit a name like it doesn't happen when you write/change values at sensors. The problem in sensors is that you can't click and edit the value window if the unit (gram, Celcius) is still there.

Spoiler

Click inside text box. Whole text is highlighted. Change (write 60). Enter. Good!
Click inside text box. Click again. Clear value (Backspace). Write value (10). Enter. Canceled edit. Previous value is shown (60)

37340431_GIF23-10-202120-39-28.gif.f60829bff1569d4608d2a822343a8ca0.gif

• Like 1

Share this comment

On 10/23/2021 at 6:20 PM, NeoDeusMachina said:

Only happens if you press the "enter" key after renaming. In the mean time, you can rename it and just click somewhere else on screen and it won't disable the platform.

Ah right.

It's a minor bug I know but it can get a little annoying.
I spent quite some time trying to figure out why the Solid Port loader/unloader (that I built after renaming) refused to work before discovering that the platform was disabled ;-)

Share this comment