Refrigerator stores sleet wheat grain

Cuzell
  • Branch: Live Branch Pending

The refrigerator accidentally got sleet wheat grain from dupes but there is no sleet wheat grain in element filter for refrigerator.

I can't find the way to get back the sleet wheat grain in it, toggle all element from checked to unchecked and use the 'empty storage' doesn't work, dupes ignored. But dupes still can take it out if there is any building needs to use sleet wheat grain such as cooking station.

** Updated **

After this bug occurred, all refrigerators can store sleet wheat grain even not selected to store anything. 

sleet bug.png

Steps to Reproduce
Not sure...

User Feedback

It was allowed when you had Cooking Ingredient selected.
Unselecting Cooking Ingredient doesn't rejected the stored item. Click Empty Storage instead.

Edit: Oh and Empty Storage doesn't work because the chore for doing the job requires the building to be operational, for some reason.
Plug it in.

Edited by Risu

Share this comment

20 minutes ago, Risu said:

It was allowed when you had Cooking Ingredient selected.
Unselecting Cooking Ingredient doesn't rejected the stored item. Click Empty Storage instead.

I already selected cooking ingredient but dupes store pincha peppernut only.

So I had to use compactor to store sleet wheat grain instead and 'Empty Storage' doesn't work as I mentioned in description.

Share this comment

I have the same problem.  Happened when pincha peppernut became an option.  

Only way to slightly fix it is to set priority for seeds in a compactor to higher than the refrigerator or ration box.

Share this comment

I have had this same issue but the workaround is to select the Pincha Pepper under cooking ingredients. Deselect and reselect and the over all Cooking ingredient will change from the check mark to the dot. The dupes will no longer store Sleet Wheat there.

Share this comment

Thanks for the work-around. I just experienced this and could not figure out what was going on until I emptied the fridge, however even though only Eatable was selected, they put the wheat back in the fridge. 

Share this comment