Priority for eating is too low

Hearts
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Steam Pending

There still appear to be problems with the Dup's priority for eating.  They will chose to have their stress response repeatedly (at least 5 times in a row) and/or use the restroom instead of eating and they drop dead.  There is plenty of food.  I've tried changing consumables so that they are the only one that can eat and I force them to stand on their food.  If they keep running off to the restroom, I lock the door so that they cannot run to the restroom.  They chose to cry or vomit on their food repeatedly and then drop dead of starvation.  Simply cannot force them to eat not even if they are locked in a room with their food.  They can have as many as 500 or 600 cals left and just keep having a stress response repeatedly one after another until their cals drops to 0 and they die.  I have seen it at least once with a dup that started with far higher cals and just chose to repeatedly have their stress response instead of eat even when standing on top of available food.

mima_alive.png

mima_dead.png

Steps to Reproduce
Start state needs to be a Dup with high stress and under 1,000 cal with plenty of available food nearby. Sit and watch dup chose to cry or vomit itself to death. There appear to be endless ways of reproducing this.
  • Like 2

User Feedback

Stress reactions are not supposed to be deadly, but you get a vomiter stressed and they will vomit until they starve. I really hate this.

Share this comment