Power on circuit going out for no apparent reason

Michi01
  • Branch: Live Branch Pending

20170704215643_1.jpg
My thermo regulators (on the bottom left) keep randomly turning off because they don't have power and I have no idea what's going on because there's always power available for them. As you can see on my screenshot, both the battery and the transformer are full. The thermo regulators usually turn back on after a few seconds, even though seemingly nothing changed.
Here is my save file (it's newer than my screenshot but the bug is still happening):
EmBORK GABE COLONY.sav

Steps to Reproduce
I don't know, it just randomly happens, I guess maybe you can get it to happen on my save file

User Feedback

After having removed deterministic behavior from the game, I'm not getting any power trouble in this save.

20170706151306_1.jpg

Basically lag is causing the power issues.

Edited by Risu
  • Like 1

Share this comment

I think because gas concentration in pipe. if it doesn't have anything in gas pipe, Thermo regulators are shuted down by themself.

Share this comment

10 minutes ago, PackageZ said:

I think because gas concentration in pipe. if it doesn't have anything in gas pipe, Thermo regulators are shuted down by themself.

They have the no power status below them.

Share this comment

I have seen problem with power going out at end of night cycle. like a clockwork power outage at highest speed. 

And on lowest speed I dont lose power, so probably because of lag.

Share this comment

While this shouldn't be necessary, try putting a battery on the same circuit with the regulators (behind the transformer) as a workaround. Battery before the transformer can only feed the transformer, anything behind it is only fed from the transformer and it seems that the transformer is "overworked" every now and then.

Share this comment