Polluted Water spawning out of nowhere & perhaps bugged Dreko feeder marks

Ellilea
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Savefile: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1He-rHhZyGAqVX8BNltzkdmPOVFDzTaQe

Two bugs.

1. I have polluted water spawning out of nowhere. Or at least I seriously cannot find the source, I have had that happen before and thought I did something dumb with pipes, but now I found the water again, reloaded the save, and just sat waiting for it to appear. It happens every time. And I have NO idea why. Nobody's making a mess.

The water appears on the left side outside of the mushroom pit during the cycle the save is in. Like 30-60 seconds from the save on the highest speed or something. Soon enough anyhow. It just spills out of nowhere along the wall and flows down. It's moppable, not a graphical glitch. And like I said, I've had this polluted water spills happen before. Real :confused:

2. The Critter Feeders always have checkmarks beside the Dreko category, but I can neither uncheck them nor unfold the lists. I've read the eat live plants, but in that case those checkmarks and dead lists are all the more confusing.

Steps to Reproduce
Look at the mushroom pit to the south and observe. The polluted water should start pouring soon enough.

User Feedback

u have 200kg polluted ice lying there at -20.8 degree.

melting point is at -20.6 degree.

.. im not much of a genius... but.....

Clipboarder.2018.06.28.png

Edited by Speadge
  • Like 2

Share this comment