[OI-233814] Suit locker does a poor job at locating marker.

Risu
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Steam Pending

I think the screenshots explain it well enough.

20170921155332_1.thumb.jpg.8b869e5202127923f6aec2f825b9b704.jpg

20170921155340_1.thumb.jpg.1c3ac0dbb48474d1b4b820f4460c4a8e.jpg

Edit: Oh and the suit locker has the dreaded Empty Pipe bug that every single new end-of-line building seems to get.
Can't recharge suit unless there is oxygen waiting at the conduit consumer. Doesn't matter if the inventory is full of oxygen.

Steps to Reproduce
Place lockers, markers, and something else.

User Feedback

I have the same problem with the locker not recognizing the checkpoint. Also I can't figure out how to switch the direction on the checkpoint, that might be related.

Edit: I figured out you can rotate before placing the checkpoint. I expected it to work like the wash basin or doors in that you set it once it's built.

exosuit.png

Edit2: It works if I remove the deoxydizer, seems it needs some empty space to work properly.

exosuit2.thumb.png.ec3f003c48b52311ebe805f2de40c5b8.png

Edited by PaulV

Share this comment

59 minutes ago, Botaxalim said:

If i using the file, do its safe for next hotfix update? Or i must back up/verify integrity on next patch

That DLL is only for that version of ONI. Restore backup of current version or reverify to revert the changes.

Share this comment

Here's an updated DLL for OI-234293 OI-234293 SuitLocker.zip

The changes are:

• Storage capacity of suit locker set to 205 kg.
  • Oxygen capacity set to a comfortable 5 kg.
  • Mass of oxygen in storage is actually checked now when recharging.
  • Improved suit locker's search for the suit marker.
  • Implemented experimental code for preventing suits being taken off at checkpoints they shouldn't go to.
  • Fixed Empty Pipe bug on suit locker so that suits can recharge from storage even if the pipe is empty.

There is another bug related to dupes being prevented from idling in front of suit markers and suit lockers. What this actually does is prevent them from moving at all so they will never wander away from where they are standing once they start idling. They will only run off once they are given a task to do. Couldn't quite figure out the proper way to fix this bug so I left it as is.

Edited by Risu

Share this comment

Is this suppose to be a debuff? Because it's actually a buff. They are constantly peeing in those suits.

20170925225224_1.jpg.98d2757716be8b366033c429c9942494.jpg

Share this comment

I think this can be marked as fixed.

The only bugs remaining are that oxygen in inventory isn't checked when recharging suit,
suits do not check if there is room at the checkpoint to use it, and the idle prevention just causes more idling.

200 kg oxygen buffer is massive, but it's not bugged. Just going to be a pain when deconstructing the dock.

Share this comment