[NOT BUG] No planets on the starmap 10,000 km band

Totta
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

EDIT: This is not a bug. I'm keeping in the tracker so others can read if mistaken like me.

There are no planets on the first 10,000 km band on my world's starmap. With the Steam Engine (first and only one available), I can't go any further than that, making it impossible to go to space. As so, I cant' get the Data needed to research the other rocket parts, which makes me stuck.

Supernova.sav

20190106203029_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
Apparently intermittent, start a new world map and check the starmap. Save game file attached.

User Feedback

This is happening in every single map world I create. I tried reinstalling the game, but didn't work out. They all have no planets on 10,000 km distance.

Share this comment

I may be mistaken, but i  see the 20.000km line, and below there are 2 planets. So they are below 20.000km. Have you tried getting there? Whats the display, if you select one of these 2?

Share this comment

Yes, u have 2 x 10.000KM planets. The lines are a bit confusing, I know. In my opinion we haven't planets with different distance between 20.000 or 30.000 KM Line for example, so the lines should go through the planets. That would be clarified. The lines would have a sense, if we have planets with 22.000KM or 28.000 KM Distance. So, the lines were good. But in the current situation it is a little bit confusing. Or they should colorize these zones with different colors. :D

Share this comment

Holy... You guys are right, I'm just dumb. -.-

30 minutes ago, DustFireSky said:

But in the current situation it is a little bit confusing. Or they should colorize these zones with different colors. :D

You're right, it is a bit confusing. Makes sense, tho. The planets are BELOW the 20,000 km line, so they are IN the first band.

Thank you, guys.

Share this comment