not a bug it is intended.. my mistake.

NotenKi
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

the Dups are stacking at least 2 bottles of Dirty Water in front of the terrarumums.. sp..   at first I thought this just happened but in my current game I have two of them and both have dirty water stacked in front of them  and they didn't happen from an accicent.. they were moved there!   there are no other bottles around them to indicate an accident happened there or in the area

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1382653496

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1382653741

It gets worse, I moved the terriaimums  and now the bottles are in front of them again?  what gives they are dumping huges amounts of polluted 02 into the game>? it turned out I had a bunch stacked in front of one them them and a few in front of the other

Steps to Reproduce
well since I moved the terrarumums and the bottles reappeared in front of them again I'd say just put one down and wait ..
  • Haha 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Algae Terrariums now output polluted water. So it's coming from the terrariums themselves. This change happened in ranch mark 2 update.

Share this comment

Yes I figured that out after a bit more play, but thanks for the post..  they seem to output fertilizer to boot... I missed it in the notes sorry..

Share this comment

Changed Status to Fixed

There was a related issue of floating water bottles before the building got emptied. Should be fixed. Thanks for the bug report.

Share this comment