No way to make intermediate cure

Gurgel
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed

A few days ago, the Apothecary station could be used to make intermediate cure. That either is not possible anymore, or there is some non-obvious requirement I just do not see. I have a dupe learn Duplicant Care, but that did nothing. Reloading and tearing down and rebuilding the Apothecary did nothing either.

e009.sav

Update: Seems the recipe is not displayed before you have Phosporite in your possession. That is at least inconsistent and non-obvious and may well be a bug.

Steps to Reproduce
Load attached save, try to make intermediate cure to get poor Nisbet some treatment. Find that this does not seem to be possible.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Research "Pathogen Diagnostics", the 3-tier tech of "Pharmacology."

I hope the research tree shows you what kind of drugs you can manufacture.

Share this comment

10 hours ago, Crapig said:

Research "Pathogen Diagnostics", the 3-tier tech of "Pharmacology."
I hope the research tree shows you what kind of drugs you can manufacture.

The tree shows nothing about drugs and researching "Pathogen Diagnostics" has no effect on what medication you can produce. Thanks anyways, it was worth a try.

Anyways, having most dupes on slimelung is pretty harmless now. I may do away with deodorizers completely when I mine out a slime-biome without suits. It went from a killer to a minor annoyance.

Found it: The recipe is not displayed until you mine some Phosporite. That is likely a bug as you do not need the ever have owned the other ingredient (Balm Lily Flower) and the Intermediate Booster is displayed also before you have any Peppernut.

Edited by Gurgel

Share this comment

BTW, same problem for the advanced cure: It does not get displayed, so you have no idea what is needed to make it before you accidentally stumble over the ingredients.

Share this comment