No big Pokeshell Molt choosable

Christopherus
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

In the new conveyor filter and conveyor element sensor you can only choose the small Pokeshell Molt, but not the big one.

Steps to Reproduce

Build a conveyor filter or element sensor and look into the drop down menu in the industrial section.

• Thanks 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I'm having the same issue. Choosing "Pokeshell Molt" in the conveyor rail element sensor only outputs a green signal for the small molts, not the large ones.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

The issue is the TagNameComparer that is used in the FilterSideScreen. Since both entries have the same name they are equal and thus when the big one gets added to the SortedDictionary the small "already exists" and never gets added. A nice fix would be to rename the molts to small/big because this was always confusing in the UI. Otherwise fix the comparison logic I guess.

Edited by Zod Bain

Share this comment

Changed Status to Fixed

Thanks for the report @Christopherus and for the detailed explanation @Zod Bain. In the end I decided to just name the baby's molt Small Pokeshell Molt. This resolves the above issue, and also makes various other screens and menus more clear as to what's going on. The fix will be in the next patch.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Share this comment