So, uncovering the space destinations as means to sample, well, samples, I saw that the contents of new ones are still a little odd, primarily their state and required cargo bay. Long Story short:
- Living Planet: Oxygen requires a Cargo Bay (i.e is Solid, same as the sole other resource: Aluminium) 100% sure it should be Gas and need a Gas Cargo Bay (on a side note, it should have also other resources)
- Chlorine Planet: Chlorine requires a Cargo Bay (i.e Solid, same as the sole other resource: Bleach Stone) 100% sure it should be Gas and need a Gas Cargo Bay
- Helium Giant: Apart from having no Helium, the Hydrogen requires a Liquid Cargo Bay (i.e is Liquid, same as the Water). Makes very little sense, to not to say none.
- Oxidized Planet: Carbon Dioxide requires a Cargo Bay (i.e Solid, same as the sole other resource: Rust), let's just say I find that 78% odd
- Oily Asteroid: Methane and Carbon Dioxide requires a Cargo Bay (i.e Solid while Crude Oil and Petroleum is Liquid), making them Gas would make much more sense imho
- Salt Dwarf: Solid Carbon Dioxide
Red Dwarf having Liquid Methane can be easily claimed to be making sense but I might as well mention it.
1) Ctrl+F4 to unlock the named Space Destinations quickly 2) See that the material is labeled weirdly