Microbe Musher has an Insufficient Resources status even if meal lice is available

Mariilyn
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: OSX Pending

My microbe musher keep indicating there is no meal lice even though there is some available on the ground nearby. Dupes won't deliver the meal lice to the musher. Sometimes saving and reloading, or manually marking the meal lice for sweeping seems to fix it. 

At some point I noticed that my courrier kept alternating between two pieces of meal lice, picking and dropping them as the Building lacks resources message was popping up continuously.

Edit : after reading another similar bug report I can confirm that lowering the amount of requested recipes to 0 and then up as to match the available amount of meal lice will temporarily fix the situation. But if the microbe musher get the Insufficient resources status again, it won't go away until the amount of requested recipes is down to 0 again.

Also, the musher recipes are reset to 0 upon saving and reloading a colony.

Made in Space 2_c_0012.sav 

5bf7433de9605_Capturedecran2018-11-22a18_54_28.thumb.png.5e0cb5d314b3fa4c95097b9ac5341c78.png

Steps to Reproduce
1.Set the liceloaf recipe to continuous on the microbe musher 2.Cook all of the meal lice available 3.The Insufficient Resources status won't disappear even if new meal lice is harvested
  • Like 1

User Feedback

I'm seeing this as well with the grill - dupes are picking up resources and then a few steps on their way to the grill, they are dropping them.

Q1-295825, Windows.

Edited by shortywz

Share this comment

Yep, having this too.   Still around with Q1-296074, Windows.   Along with a non-stop popping noise when trying to queue up orders for things without the resources.   Results in a need for really large amounts of micromanagement.

Share this comment

Well, it seems I have similar problem - my Microbe Musher doesn't work even if it has needed components inside it! Take look at the screenshot:5c94c9274a321_MicrobeMusherbug.thumb.jpg.990883db5c449d4d3f7258cec64c6de6.jpg

It has 3000 g of meal lice and I still get a note that it is not enough...

Share this comment