Merge update slowing Vanilla performance

Ntr1cate
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

All mods are off (most forced off with the update)

I own the DLC, This bug is concerning vanilla game with the merge update active (MD build).

My biggest issue is the game takes 1-2 seconds every time to respond/enter the top tabs such as vitals, research, skills etc (not noticing this as much in overlays).

Overall the game seems to be responding a lot more slowly when selecting things in game.

I also noticed it's also consuming more CPU/GPU/memory usage in task manager slowing my entire computer while the games running (this is early game within the first 0 - 100 cycles)

I have tried loading a older map with 1000+ cycles and noticed the top tabs were taking a long time to load as well.

Steps to Reproduce

Just playing the game as usual, clicking tabs as normal with the game responding slowly.

User Feedback

look if there issue when you start the new game, because there is ghost tiles and animation bug. it can be that this cause performance issues,

Share this comment

Performance is something we are actively working on and have some good leads. The research screen in particular is slow opening it the first time. Thanks for taking the time to report where you feel the performance is slow, it helps us focus our efforts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this comment

20 hours ago, EricKlei said:

The research screen in particular is slow opening it the first time.

stop use the Super computers and act like regular home user, not everyone cant afford the Super computers. this issue is all the time when you open that menu, and not only the Research menu but all off them, most critical ones are atm the "Research menu", "Consumables", "Priorities"

best way test game is when you have bad pc not the good one, and that can kive you the visual performance results

most likey those menus use somesort ugly for loops and not struct ones what is allot faster

they not critical errors but they are annoying ones

Edited by gabberworld

Share this comment