liquid Valve / water flow issue

anosu
  • Branch: Live Branch Fixed

I am having issues with the liquid valve not working at all, the liquid plumbing overlay pipe contents / liquid valve details average flow amount mismatch, and the liquid valve details menu displays not pumping.

As you can see in the picture attached the flow coming from the liquid pump is a constant 10 kg as mentioned by the liquid pump details menu.  If this is the case then the average flow rate is 10 kg unless the liquid the pump is in is < 10 kg.

The liquid pipe is otherwise allowing for a steady 10 kg water flow to my meal wood plants (not in pictures)

oni bug pic 1.png

oni bug pic 2.png

oni bug pic 3.png

oni bug pic 4.png

Steps to Reproduce
Use a liquid valve

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I think it might be because my dupes just never get to toggle the liquid valve because I see the request there.  Perhaps I have to try again and see if a dupe w/ no job toggles a liquid valve.

Share this comment

Dupes never toggle the valves, that's correct, but that's actually the problem - they don't toggle the valves that classify as "Not Pumping" and valves notoriously display "Not Pumping" without a good reason. This ruins my water works, and this person's water works.

Share this comment

Having the same issue with dupes operating valves.

Not sure if it's a placement (location, rotation) or a prioritization issue.

But it's definitely frustrating.

Share this comment

The pipes are telling the operational component to go inactive.
The valve toggle chore requires the valve to be operational.

Edited by Risu

Share this comment

if the pipes are even a tiny bit clogged, dupes will ignore valves. =_= Because why let me shut off the flow if the pipe is getting clogged amiright?

Share this comment

On 26.06.2017 at 8:30 PM, Cheerio said:

This should be fixed in today's hotfix(221295).

This makes me a happy colony manager

Share this comment