Lavatory does not consume or output anything

OxygenLover69
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Steam Known Issue

The lavatory does not receive any water from the pump and does not output any polluted water or germs, yet it still functions.

Reloading/restarting the game or rebuilding the lavatory does nothing.

Steps to Reproduce
build lavatory

User Feedback

I noticed the germ issue, didn't notice the water useage. Someone else posted that this is occurring in their medbay area. My only flusher is in my medbay and they come out of the lavatory without germs...which I'm totally fine with btw, but I don't think it's intended.

Share this comment

2 hours ago, The Plum Gate said:

I noticed the germ issue, didn't notice the water useage. Someone else posted that this is occurring in their medbay area. My only flusher is in my medbay and they come out of the lavatory without germs...which I'm totally fine with btw, but I don't think it's intended.

It's not happening inside a medbay area in my case.

Share this comment

I also found this same issue in my bases main bathroom, 2 lavatories not outputting anything but still being used by dups,

I attempted to destroy lavatories and pumps that feed them and exited and rebuilt everything, still not working. They use no clean water (but does show water in the pipe) and no output.

(I didn't even notice the germs until I saw this bug report.)

ONI Capture Lavitory bug.JPG

Share this comment

I'm having the same bug. The lavatories do not use any water nor produce polluted water while in use, however the input pipe still requires water in the pipe to work.

Share this comment