Incorrect temperature units displayed

x4550
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Steam Known Issue

When I start a new game, even if I have Fahrenheit selected, Celsius will display on the screen.  I have to switch to K or C, then back to F for it to display correctly.

59a29de0a6642_Screenshot(178).png.7f8867c95829d9490c66cf573ef925df.png

Steps to Reproduce
1 Have a game with Fahrenheit selected 2 save and quit 3 start a new game 4 Should say that Fahrenheit is still selected, but Celsius will display on screen.

User Feedback

"In the recent patch we changed the way player settings are stored and it looks like there might be an issue if you had set your temperature to fahrenheit before the previous patch but at least when I tried it locally, this fixed itself if I either restarted the game or if I went in the options menu and toggled between Celsius/Fahrenheit."
-Cheerio on another report of this issue

Share this comment

32 minutes ago, Michi01 said:

"In the recent patch we changed the way player settings are stored and it looks like there might be an issue if you had set your temperature to fahrenheit before the previous patch but at least when I tried it locally, this fixed itself if I either restarted the game or if I went in the options menu and toggled between Celsius/Fahrenheit."
-Cheerio on another report of this issue

It was happening in AU and possibly TU too.

Share this comment

This is happening with me as well. Been this way since the last of the agriculture updates, and now continues into the latest builds. The fix is simple enough on my end - I do have to toggle it on and off again to get it displaying correctly.

Share this comment

Ok, so it appears to be fixed now... when I load into a game it shows the last one I chose. 

Edited by The Plum Gate

Share this comment