Incorrect duplicant skill level displayed

tealight
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed

In the jobs board and priorities menu, duplicants are showing ridiculous skill level numbers (+15, +18) when they're actually +3. I'm only at cycle 6. Not sure if this is related but I was also rolling a lot of duplicants with very high skill levels (14+) at the start of game.

Steps to Reproduce
Started new game with the cosmic upgrade testing branch, only at cycle 6 at the moment.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I have a duplicant that I just printed;  on the selection, jobs and priorities screens she shows 6 creativity but when you examine her it only shows 3.

edit:  she is tagged 'interior decorator'

Edited by DaveSatx

Share this comment

I rerolled for a while because I kept getting dupes with +12-16, so I got 3 +16 learning dupes.  But then when I'm actually in the game some of the stats say +16, others say +8.

It'll be interesting to see if my dupes gain one or two levels in learning when they level up.

The research percentage increase says +640%, did that used to be what you got for 8 or 16 level learning?

Edited by Surfinite

Share this comment

several turns later I noticed that my researcher was researching really fast.  took a look and his info panel shows 7 learning but the other screens show 21 learning.  He is researching much faster than 7 learning used to.

edit:  and that artist I mentioned earlier shows 5 on her panel and 15 on the others.  she is making masterpieces quickly.. +78 decor :)

Edited by DaveSatx

Share this comment