Grooming at Critter Drop off point

Denisetwin
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Dupe

This keeps happening!!  What is going on?  At first I just thought it was playing the "grooming" animation but wrangling instead - and I thought finally, the Rancher is calling the drecko over to the point before he wrangles so that drecko doesn't fall, but no, drecko status shows being groomed...  

image.thumb.png.4f46650a2d69c9f6519386fdeca59336.png

Steps to Reproduce
Build a critter drop off point in open, Rancher then calls drecko over and does grooming at the critter drop off point

User Feedback

2 hours ago, Brook said:

Changed Status to Dupe

In the previous post he said the creature was actually wrangled not groomed, as shown in my photo, the creature is "being groomed" and after the grooming animation plays, the rancher goes away, he never actually wrangles the creature while the other post the creature is wrangled at the end.  Rancher came back multiple times and groomed the drecko at the critter drop off point, there was no grooming station there as it was for overflow critters only and was out in the open not in a stable. The critter was not wrangled until quite a bit later.

Share this comment

Hi @Denisetwin,

There were several issues involved with this behavior (one of which was incorrectly saying "groomed" instead of "wranged"). They should all be resolved by the quoted fix, including the ones you mentioned.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment