Graphics crash

LTLking
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Steam Closed

Not a bug I had posted in general discussion where it should be as at the moment.

I do not think this is a bug and until confirmed as a bug. Only bugs should be reported here but ImDaMisteral said to post here  

Question about my card had a nvidia 1080 that went out the other day. 

I picked up a 780. 

In the boonies. Not that easy to just run to pc store and pick up a good card.

TLD works if you reduce the terrain density tree distance and other sliders but so much on default  

KSP on default good

snd a few other non resource intensive games. 

Is this the card or O2NI

Do I need a better card. 

Can you work on adding graphic settings. 

Steps to Reproduce
Load the game.

User Feedback

(The following is from a fellow player, not the developers).

It has to be said mate - what on earth do you expect the devs to do with this? You've provided no details on the nature of the crash (what was the sequence of events/why you think it's related to the game) or attached any error reporting files, or other specs about your PC.

That said, since I also have a nvidia card (a gtx460) and it's also been crashing, perhaps you can peruse my bug post to see if there are any similarities.

Edit - a suggestion:

1) Try perusing your Event Viewer -> windows logs -> application logs for any error reports regarding the game at the time your card gave out.

2) Read the pegged 'Known Issues' bug post, as the first 3 items tell you how to attach relevant information to your bug report.

Edited by 01Kate10
Suggestions for action.

Share this comment