As shown in
The Thermo Regulator's internal storage, where gas packets can become trapped when disabled by automation depending on timing, is not insulated and can exchange heat with the environment. This differs from the Thermo Aquatuner, which has an insulated internal liquid storage that cannot transfer heat.
Steps to Reproduce
- Build and power a Thermo Regulator
- Add an automation switch or sensor to enable and disable it
- Attach pipes and provide it a very cold Gas
- Toggle the automation on and off until the regulator is disabled with gas in its storage
- Notice that the gas transfers heat to the environment
The attached log will not have any crash or error - just a log from the last run. Disabling all mods does not affect the issue.
A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now