Gas Filter - Can't connect gas pipe to middle outpout

Lonepaw
  • Pending

Howdy folks,

I'm having an issue with the game everytime I build a gas filter. I'm able to connect the input and exhaust to my gas pipes, but I can't connect the middle one (the one that is filtering specific gas). The pipe doesn't "click" on it it, it just goes thru like the connector is not there.

bug.png

Steps to Reproduce
I have 2 places in my current game when its not working. I built an electrolyzer, a gas pump and the gas filter and connect the pipes afterwards. It connects everywhere except the middle part of the gas filter. Same thing try to do and hydrogen generator, can't get the filter to connect to it. I build the machines first and go for the pipe in step 2.

User Feedback

Most of the time, it's not connected, so nothing goes thru the pipe.

In the game I have now, I have 2 filters that don't click. One is not working at all, the other seems to pump nonetheless. But most of the time I tried (deleting, restarting, etc.) its not working.

I seem to have the same issue with the gas bridge, its not clicking on it (linking).

Share this comment

I also have this issue. Have tried reloading, disabling, deconstructing and rebuilding entire gas system - nothing works now so my colony is going to suffocate in hydrogen =(.

Share this comment

Here you go, this should be the right one. The filters are at the bottom of my base.

Let me know if you need more info.

(Please don't judge my base, lol) haha

Test.sav

Share this comment