Gas bridge indestructable v234870

Edemkee
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Steam Pending

image.thumb.png.8c8006bd30438fdafeccaca8958bef92.png

Please see my image, I can't destroy the gas bridge, I tried destroying with the all option selected as well as individually(pipes, buildings, etc). No luck. After reloading, the destroy command worked.

Steps to Reproduce
1, Build gas pipe bridge(I built it under an A/C unit) 2, Power systems up, see them work for a while(I'm not sure this is needed) 3, Attempt to demolish the bridge.

User Feedback

When you say the bridge was indestructable, is it that no dupes would go and destroy the bridge or is it that you couldn't mark the object for destruction?

Share this comment

15 hours ago, Cheerio said:

When you say the bridge was indestructable, is it that no dupes would go and destroy the bridge or is it that you couldn't mark the object for destruction?

There actually is a bug with the bridges where you can't click the middle of the bridge to desconstuct it, only the two sides. Also you can build liquid bridges on top of other liquid bridges.

Share this comment

12 minutes ago, GreatGameDota said:

There actually is a bug with the bridges where you can't click the middle of the bridge to desconstuct it, only the two sides. Also you can build liquid bridges on top of other liquid bridges.

I tried this as well to no avail. A reload usually fixes this, but only with "all" selected even then, so it's some overhead.

15 hours ago, Cheerio said:

Couldn't mark for destruction.

Share this comment

I also experienced this, could not mark the bridge for destruction at all, even with the deconstruct selector set to All and deleting everything else 2 tiles around the bridges.  Was attempting to undo a tangle of gas pipes that were not connecting as I had hoped.

Share this comment