Game wont start. Unity glich.

MrCaiman
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

I just bought ONI from steam and I get a problem where when i start up the game it starts loading up a Unity thing then says that OxygenNotIncluded.exe stoped working. I would like to know why and how I can fix it.

Steps to Reproduce
I dont know, just started the game VIA steam

User Feedback

I realy need help guys, please. Atleast get the moderators to see this. If I can fix it, if it isnt to much to ask I would like a REFUND.

Share this comment

Hello @CoconutBro, welcome to the forums. Unfortunately, I'm simply a moderator on the forums. But see if the method attempted by other users in this thread, help your issue:

The Klei office is currently on a Winter Break (refer to https://forums.kleientertainment.com/announcement/61-klei-winter-availability/). I recommend that if the method above doesn't help your issue, for you to wait on the devs input when they come back from their break. If you still wish to refund, I think steam allows that since you weren't able to run the game at all. I cannot facilitate the refund however.

Share this comment

As horrible as it is, to buy a game, and wont be able to play, keep in mind, also the devs are on holiday vacation this time in the year. 

Share this comment