Exosuit Checkpoint

goboking
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Steam Pending

The Exosuit Checkpoint works for the first use, but after a dupe passes through the checkpoint with an Exosuit then return said suit to the Docking Station the Chekcpoint then blocks pathing in either direction whether suits are available or not.  As with my other bug reports, this bug was found in a pre-existing save, so I can't say if it happens when starting a new colony from scratch.

Steps to Reproduce
built a Exosuit Checkpoint next to an Exosuit Docking Station, had a dupe equip the suit and leave the base then replace the suit upon return to the base. This happened in pre-existing colony.
  • Like 1

User Feedback

1 hour ago, Cheerio said:

Was it possible that the suit was still charging? It needs to refill before the dupes can pass by it again.

I'm not sure what happened, to be honest.  I was queuing up some stuff in my base when I got the Made a Mess alert.  The mess was made by a dupe who had equipped the suit and couldn't access the bathrooms because he was blocked from reentering the base. 

I also had a few dupes outside the base who almost suffocated.  I'm not sure how they got past the checkpoint without a suit.  I tried to manually move them back inside the base, but the red x indicated that there was something blocking their path.  In both cases deconstructing the checkpoint cleared the path.

Share this comment

Bet it's this bug.

As the suit is taking up the entire storage and more, oxygen can't enter the storage to recharge the suit so that it can be used again.

Share this comment