Erratic behavior during save/new day

Nedix
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

Hello,

During save or when a new day begins and the icon with the pump appears and gets animated whatever action I am doing in that split moment gets replicated across the map. For example, if I was digging then the dig command replicates or if I was building a pipe then the pipe gets replicated diagonally across the map (see attachments). I now have to be very careful with what I do around this time and I'm always afraid I will dig up a volcano or merge liquid or gas pipes and kill my entire base (as it happened several times).

Issue_1.jpg

Issue_2.jpg

Issue_3.jpg

Issue_4.jpg

Issue_5.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

Just click and hold the dig command when the save/new day happens or build a new pipe segment. When the screen is frozen to wait/do the actual animation release the mouse and wait a couple of seconds. This would mimic a couple of seconds of break I/we take when the save/new day happens.

It may not happen the very first time but give it a few tries. The issue is not map dependent, it happens on any map. Also, the issue does not crash the game, it just does what's in the attachments.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Unfortunately this is a well known bug. The devs are searching for it under the furniture and even the carpet and in the cars, but as for now, the´ve not found the culprint.

• Haha 1

Share this comment

Changed Status to Fixed

There's a fix for this in the testing branch which will go out to the live branch in the near future. If it continues to happen please let us know.

• Thanks 3

Share this comment