Empty Pipe in Showers

MrJllo
  • Pending

I've set up my water pumping station underwater and i have pipes running to my showers but for some reason my showers still have empty pipes and will not work

Steps to Reproduce
I started up my game and then did the research to unlock showers and set my showers up above my water pump on a couple levels higher and it will not pump water into the pipes

User Feedback

@MrJllo, a screenshot should help diagnose what could be happening, one with the Power Grid Overlay (F2) open and one with the Liquid Plumbing Overlay (F5).

Also have you made sure to attach a Liquid Vent at the end of the Output of your shower? Plus the showers only work (takes in clean water and releases contaminated water) when dupes use it.

Spoiler

F2F5.png

• Like 1

Share this comment

Have you run a pipe out of the shower for the contaminated water? If you did, or havent hooked up things right (input v output) then the pipe wont fill.

Share this comment

I'm having problems with this too. I can't see why there are almost no water going through my pipes. My Liquid pump claims that the pipe is blocked (actually it flashes the message), but I can't see what's blocking it. My Liquid Vent also claim to be empty while it squirts small amounts of water that seems to do noting to the waterlevels. Is the Pump simply that slow?

Spoiler

20171104015100_1.jpg

20171104015118_1.jpg

20171104015206_1.jpg

20171104015211_1.jpg

Edited by Dolk

Share this comment

I'm seeing a similar problem with lavatories (in ONI). See screenshot:

5d453b5346386_scrn2019-08-03at12_39_04AM.thumb.jpg.be7ac3bad2dfa5cc1c65e44c7bb06a9e.jpg

At the left end is a lavatory, at the right end is a pump. Pump has power and is underwater. Outlet almosf at the middle, emptying into an empty cavern. Lots of "full bladder" problems so it's definitely not working.

This is with the Mac version, running on 10.14.6.

Share this comment

54 minutes ago, scf said:

I'm seeing a similar problem with lavatories (in ONI). See screenshot:

5d453b5346386_scrn2019-08-03at12_39_04AM.thumb.jpg.be7ac3bad2dfa5cc1c65e44c7bb06a9e.jpg

At the left end is a lavatory, at the right end is a pump. Pump has power and is underwater. Outlet almosf at the middle, emptying into an empty cavern. Lots of "full bladder" problems so it's definitely not working.

This is with the Mac version, running on 10.14.6.

unrelated, you connected the pump to the lavatory output

Share this comment