Easy Livin' - cycle counter doesn't work

demarsis
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Hello!

I wanted to get Easy Livin' achievement, so I'd built a setup with Storage Bins, Auto-Sweepers and Rock Crushers (see attached screens). All sedimentary rock on the map is stored in these storage bins in a locked room (dups don't have access). Every day I give them a task to convert sedimentary rock into sand, and this is the only work they have (no other delivery work). Auto-Sweepers deliver the sedimentary rock into Rock-Crushers.

The cycle is ending, I pause the game and see statistics like this (see saved game):

Auto-Sweepers delivered: 26

Dups: 9

Then I unpause the game and the next cycle comes. I expect to see the cycle counter being incremented, but it is still 0. I repeat my actions several times, no changes at all, the counter is 0: "Auto-Sweepers outperformed dupes for cycles 0 / 5".

Nevertheless after several cycles the achievement comes. So mainly it works, but I cannot see my progress.

b1.png

b2.png

b3.png

setup.png

Steps to Reproduce

Try to achive Easy Livin'.

The counter "Auto-Sweepers outperformed dupes for cycles" should be incremented day by day.

User Feedback

This is a long standing issue, it's not that each cycle isn't getting counted, its simply a matter on how its displayed

Share this comment

One part of the problem is that if the dupes perform a single delivery before the sweepers do, then the dupes will "out perform" the sweepers no matter how many tasks are done.  Here are two screenshots, one just before and one just after the cycle, showing the problem.  You'll see in the one just before that the sweepers are out-performing the dupes, but there is no green check mark.  In the second screenshot, you'll see that the cycle count has reset, but now there is a check in the "sweepers out-performed" box.  This is because in the first screenshot, a dupe made a delivery before any of the base sweepers had anything to do.

Screenshot_20220906_220355.png

Screenshot_20220906_220442.png

Share this comment