Duplicants switch between atmo suits without leaving checkpoint

Taltral
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Known Issue

Hello,

first time bug report and in a foreign language so i hope you still understand what i am  trying to say. (Google Translate was able to, so i hope it is ok)

I was tinkering a little bit in debug mode (some possible base layouts, water cooling, testing out some *cought* glitches) when i was realizing my duplicants where "playing" with their personal atmo suits.

The base's layout is create around the idea of giving each duplicant his own personal living quarter with an atmo suit checkpoint at the door (see screenshot).
After some the 2 duplicant in the screenshot had nothing to do for a while they began to put on and off the atmo suit instantly whithout leaving the sport right before the checkpoint.

I tried to move then duplicants but they just returend to the checkpoint and continued. The only stopped to sleep, eat or to hit the bathroom. Since the bug is still there after loading from a savegame, i also enclosed the file to this report.

I encounterd the same problem in a normal game (without debug mode activ) but i lost the savegame...

Greetings,
Taltral

Screenshot.png

The Breathless Shelter.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Load savegame, Devon and Bubbles are the buggy duplicants. I didn't do anything related to the duplicants, when i realized the bug. I was fine tuning the valves in the geyser cooling system...

User Feedback

Dupes idling in front of the checkpoint are attempting to move through the checkpoint because they are not allowed to idle infront of it or the suit docks so going outside is their only option. While in a suit they are not allowed to idle so they return the suit to the dock it came from... and stand in front of checkpoint because they have nothing to do. You see where this is going. Very old bug now and I figured someone would've fixed it by now.

• Like 1

Share this comment

Changed Status to Known Issue

Changed Redmine to https://redmine.klei.com/issues/3083

Interesting, thanks for reporting this.

Share this comment