Duplicants still ignore suit checkpoint

Capasak
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Some of my duplicants ignore suit checkpoint even when there is no suit. I tried both options on Clearance, but still didnt work. Still really big problem, because they go even in 5-8 numbers and then everyone start dying there.

I look at this forum and every thread about this is:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Steps to Reproduce

Put one suit checkpoint and some duplicant that has nothing to do and create some work behind the suit checkpoint. they should go over suit checkpoint even after first one took the suit.

User Feedback

@Capasak

Would you please provide a save file and some screenshots? I have many checkpoints all over my base and never encountered any problem with duplicants passing a duplicant checkpoint without an atmo suit. Thanks!

Share this comment

If i had to guess: The gab in the floor could be the problem. Dupes can pass diagonally in many situations. So the checkpoint is "not there" if the can just "jump" across diagonally.  The thing i would try to check: Move the airlock 1 tile down, and prevent the diagonally movement, as for you cant move the atmosuit system up because of your emergency exit system above.

• Like 2

Share this comment

30 minutes ago, SharraShimada said:

If i had to guess: The gab in the floor could be the problem. Dupes can pass diagonally in many situations. So the checkpoint is "not there" if the can just "jump" across diagonally.  The thing i would try to check: Move the airlock 1 tile down, and prevent the diagonally movement, as for you cant move the atmosuit system up because of your emergency exit system above.

it work i think, but dont know why. I was the whole time think, suit checkpoint prevent the whole right side to not go there without suit, now its more like it check only right down corner next to suit checkpoint and if that corner is blocked, two another blocks on right next to suit checkpoint are not prevented to wear suit.

I find out another thing, the yellow alert to build something is more important for wounded duplicants, than healing in their beds in hospital.

Share this comment