Duplicants refuse to build steam turbine

Naatch
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

There is a steam turbine(last tecnology researched) just left to the base, duplicants send the materials but they do not start to build, i try changing the material(gold to iron), killing a drecko trapped in the tiles below the structure, changing priorities and restarting the game, but it doesnt work :c

Brochev.sav

20180730154743_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
research renewable energy, build and steam turbine on airflow tiles. Note: a drecko get trap on one of the tiles, but i kill him.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I may be mistaken, but there should be one tile of space on both sides. Maybe the system refuses to build, because it is not? You may try to relocate 1 tile to the left, and check, if they start building there.

• Like 1

Share this comment

This building and a handful of others are only constructable by Electrical Engineers. This isn't very obvious at the moment so I'll add something to the build menu description to try and convey this information.

The reason why Vale, your electrical engineer, doesn't build is because she has that permission disabled.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment