Duplicant stuck at the beginning of a transit tube

Daminatrice
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Hello,
A duplicant can be stuck at the beginning of a transit tube for no reason, it can happen randomly, with any duplicant.
To free the duplicant, I have to deconstruct the Transit tube access or just do nothing like in this video:

Thanks,

Steps to Reproduce
I don't really know :( Have duplicants and Transit tubes, then be (un)lucky

User Feedback

not enough power, seriously, the little battery popping up and her backing out of the tube is your clue to your problem.  Properly power your system and that Should fix your problem.

Share this comment

No, it's not the problem, because every day there is not enough power, but one of my duplicant get stuck only 1/200 times. And even if I "Move to" the duplicant to another place while the Transit tube acces is charging, my duplicant can still be stuck.

Share this comment

Here is a save where it happens consistently. I think it happens when the duplicant is idle, so they have no reason to continue moving after they get into the tube.

To reproduce, move a dupe to the top station, when they go back to base for O2 they get stuck until you move them or they get a task to do.

Hovel.sav

Edited by npjohns
  • Like 1

Share this comment

I can confirm that bug in sandbox mode.

Dup(e)licate bug:

20190826123332_1.jpg

As for as I observed, they only get stuck if they chose to travel to another position, while idling or searching for a safe position (to breath e.g.).

If they have a task there or I give them a move command, travelling works fine.

Edited by djdookie
Additional info.

Share this comment