Duplicant Launched Into Wall

Ezzie
  • Branch: Preview Branch Fixed

So I was constructing my bathroom and noticed there was a spot my dupe couldn't reach so I had her try to make a tile, but as soon as she turned her gun on it to construct it, she was launched upward and into solid rock above the bathroom.  This isn't the first time this has happened but it is the first time I've witnessed it.  I included a screenshot but I hope I'll get to record it when it happens next.launched duplicant.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
Build something, happens at random.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.
On 5/29/2017 at 4:28 PM, Cheerio said:

Do you happen to have a save file which reproduces the issue?

Yep, here it is.  Hopefully you guys can use this to reproduce it.  If it happens again, I'll make sure to save it as is and send it to you.

The Messy Comet.sav

Share this comment

On 5/29/2017 at 4:28 PM, Cheerio said:

Do you happen to have a save file which reproduces the issue?

It happened again and this time I saved it with the dupe still trapped in the wall. Hopefully this helps!

launched duplicant 2.jpg

entombed dup 2.sav

Edit:  I just noticed that with both incidents, it was with the dupe, Lindsay.  I don't remember who it was the first time it happened, but I know it was a female dupe.

Edited by Ezzie

Share this comment